Tuesday, October 13, 2009

#11 LibraryThing


Really enjoyed using this site, adding books I have read and adding others to my wishlist. It was great to see interesting discussions on one of the book series I have been reading and the speculation on the release ofthe next book!

This would be a great site to use with students who are avid readers and enjoy sharing, discussing and reading new and different books.
It is great how you can search the site by title, genre, author and topic. Information is easy to access. The recommendation and review sections are a great idea when you are looking for something new to read.

I wish there were enough hours in the day to to properly use this site. I would love to be able to put in all the books I have read/own and take time to browse through new releases and recommendations.

http://www.librarything.com/home/Emmy21

No comments:

Post a Comment