Monday, November 9, 2009

Conclusion and Feedback

I have really enjoyed sampling so many on the Web 2.0 technologies.
I now have two iGoogle pages - one for work and one for home! Love Google. I can't wait to set up Blogs for classes next year and include visuals and online videoes (from YouTube especially - stil so proud I was able to put one on my page).

I am still thoroughly impressed with Rollyo and will use that next year with stage 5! What a great way to organise research for topics!
Still love and use Facebook and other social tools- but I am still very aware of social issues that are involved in their use. So much so, I have enrolled in a PD day on Internet safety which will look at ways I can help/teach students to use the internet and variety of applications in a school context.

Still not sure about virtual worlds, but I have been speaking to more students who use Warcraft and discussing how they take the complicated stories from this world and use it in narratives in the classroom. I had not realised how interesting and complex some of these stories are.

Really want to use Wiki spaces, just waiting for the day students will have access to them as well as teachers!

Thanks again for the great tutorials, I plan to continue on my journey into the World of Web 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment